By using this website, you are consenting that you are legally bound by the following terms and conditions:
Some Important Terms
- If you do not give your consent, please do not use this Website or Our services.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services available on proficienttutors.com.
- By submitting an order and/or payment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these terms and conditions.
definition of terms
- "Website" means all online content on Proficienttutors.com website pages.
- "Customer," "You," or "Yours" means and refers to you and/ or any other person submitting an order to proficienttutors.com on your behalf.
- "Company," "We," or "Our" means and refers to Proficienttutors.com.
- "Product or Services" means and refers to all tutoring services and products provided by Proficienttutors.com to customers in accordance with his/ her order.
- "Order" means an order via phone or e-mail made by a customer to purchase tutoring services or products provided by Proficienttutors.com. Orders are confirmed by down payments via check, credit card, cash receipt, bank wire transfer, Western Union, or PayPal transfer.
It is necessary that you read and understood our refund policy before making your order. We will not entertain refund claims that don't fit the criteria below:
- Once the teaching service is delivered, customers are only entitled to claim a refund once they have exhausted all the options detailed as under;
- If we fail to deliver on your requirements.
refund time frame:
- Refunds must be claimed within 120 days of tutoring delivery. Refunds claimed after the set time frame will not be entertained.
- All the customers must note the deadline for claiming a refund at the time of placing an order.
cases where refund will not be issued:
- Company will not be responsible for any delay from the client's end.